Friday, August 14, 2009

Verbal Dumping Ground

I was out for coffee with the klatch gang this afternoon: the lovely and provocative Mysteene, who daylights as a stenographer but klieglights as a prestidigitator's assistant, and the Commisioner, who inadvertently provided me with a title for this blog while describing what a recent photo of Madonna's gristly dorsal musculature reminded him of: a sack of said reptiles.

While no herpetologist myself, I'm keen on all creatures great and small, though I occasionally snack on some of them. (Apologies to the salmon and, generally, to all animals unwillingly kebab'ed and be'cued.) And while I'm tripping the confessional trestle, I'll admit that I set up this page to use as a dumping ground for scribblings that otherwise had no fixed address.

Frankly, they had nowhere else to go.

-Rayomatic

No comments:

Post a Comment